I spent whole summer in Finland this year. First me and my best friend Aino made trip to Helsinki and stayed there for 5 days. And I went to Turku to study at International Summer School, which was organized by Turku University, for 4 weeks. Then I went to Kajaani and spent there for a week, visiting my family and friends there.
It was just inspiring and precious summer to me,so that I would love to write about it!
First I am gonna through my trip in Helsinki with Aino : ) ♡
First I am gonna through my trip in Helsinki with Aino : ) ♡
I am always beyond happy and excited when i get to the Vantaa airport in Finland because suddenly i realize and have this feeling, "YAY! I'm IN FINLAND!!".
This time Aino came to pick me up at the airport. How wonderful it was to see her there. Kiitos Kiitos paljon Ainolle. :')
Then we went to our apartment for 5days which was located pretty near to center in Helsinki. like 2km away from center?
What we did during 5 days was basically sightseeing in Helsinki☃
We went to Kiasma museo, Design museo, Zoo, almost all the famous cathedrals and churches.
Day1.
Since we got to our apartment at 17:00, we decided to eat Sushi as our first dinner in Helsinki.
I was pretty surprised that How many sushi bars are in Helsinki!
Great to know that they love sushi. more something in common:)
Day2.
We went to cathedrals and went to walk around our apartment.
LOVED our neighbor! every buildings were cute/old ones.
Day2.
We and Saimi, Nilla went to Zoo!
Tiger, I mean Richard Parker was there!
and it was very very great to see everybody again.
Day4.
Went to Kiasma museo and Design museo.
LOVED LOVED Kiasma!
That time they had great photos by Joulo Lehtola which showed me new sides of Finland that i had never know.
Day5.
We had sushi at same restaurant as first day and needed to go to catch the train.
It's always hard to say good bye or "see you".
At the same time, I was very very happy because
it clearly was one of the BEST trips I've ever done.
Not just because We saw so much, but also I was with her and our dream, trip to Helsinki, became true after two years.
and after seeing Helsinki, I could notice that there is SO many things that I don't know about Finland and I do want to know more.
well, it definitely was amazing beginning of summer!
Thank you so much for aino.
I cant ask better trip than this.
Hope our next dream, your trip to Tokyo, and our trip to London will come true soon :)













No comments:
Post a Comment