about me

My photo
I am a collage student from Tokyo, who loves music, people and travels. I was a high school exchange student in Kajaani, Finland in 2010-2011. Still loving Finland so much.

3.13.2015

The first days of spring, lets start the blog again!

Moi!
It's been over two years since I wrote this blog last time.
Time has past so quickly and now I am 21 years old collage student studying political science.
My experience in Finland is so precious time that I still think back those days.

I decided to write a blog again, since I am hoping to become a journalist in the future.
Simply I wanted to start my own journalism.
Internet is giving equal opportunity to everyone to become free-jounalist.
Thus why not taking that opportunity?:)


Before starting focusing on specific topic, I want to update about myself briefly.

I am currently studying political science in Keio university in Tokyo.
My major is going to be International relations from my junior year.
I LOVE Music, People and Travels.


Life might be too short to to explore the world,
but I believe that as long as you keep your eyes open, life is long enough to know the fact, 
world is beautiful.



Chisako 


No comments:

Post a Comment