Today, one of my dreams comes true.
My family from Finland is coming to Tokyo for spring vacation.
Now I'm on the train to go to see them at the airport.
It is just so unreal that I can not believe this is happening.
but it really is happening, I guess.
OMOTENASHI-This is a Japanese word which means take care of the guest really warmly, kindly.
This is a long heritage of thought in Japan.
Through my experiences so many local house in many countries,
I have been learning that OMOTENASHI should not be something that we do because we need to do.
I hope it is something that we do because we want to do.
Because worm welcoming from bottom of heart would tell the love for guest without any words.
During my one year stay in Finland I got uncountable love from my Finnish family,
and they told me a lot about Finland.
From today for ten days, I got an opportunity to give them something for return.
The extremely honored time is just about to start.
Hello Pikkuinen. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post and know some more about you and your time in Finland as an exchange student. I am a Pastor (Church Priest) from Mumbai, India and I love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the NEW YEAR 2016
ReplyDeleteHello Pikkuinen. I am so glad to know you through your profile on the blogger and the blog post. I am glad to stop by your blog post and know some more about you and your time in Finland as an exchange student. I am a Pastor (Church Priest) from Mumbai, India and I love to get connected with the people of God around the world to be encouraged, strengthen and praying for one another. I have been in the Pastoral ministry for last 36 yrs in this great city of Mumbai a city with a great contrast where richest of rich and the poorest of poor live. We reach out to the poorest of poor with the love of Christ to bring healing to the broken hearted. We also encourage young and adults from the west to come to Mumbai to work with us during their vacation time. We would love to have you come to Mumbai with your friends to work with us during your vacation time. I am sure you will have a life changing experience. My email id is: dhwankhede(at)gmail(dot)com and my name is Diwakar Wankhede. Looking forward to hear from you very soon. God's richest blessings on you, your family and friends and also wishing you a blessed and a Christ centered rest of the NEW YEAR 2016
ReplyDelete